Easton S1 2-1/4" Youth Bat -12oz (2015)
Two-piece composite - the best performance -12oz Youth Bat on the market
MAD MAX says:
Easton has four composite bats to choose from in their line this year. All four are high performing bats that are just a little bit different and built for certain players. This model is the Easton S1, and this bat is built specifically for a player who needs a well-balanced bat. It's a bat whose formula goes a little something like this: Speed=Power=Gone. Easton ditched the black and yellow design and pumped some black and orange into this bat. New look, same results!
Roy's Thoughts on the S1
- The S1 was the counter part to the XL1.
- Both are 2 1/4 and Little League approved but the XL is more for the power hitter.
- The S1, of course, has Easton’s 2 piece technology.
- SIC Spiral wrapped Black Carbon fibers in the handle: Eliminates vibration for better feel
- IMX Composite Barrel: Optimizes the sweet SIZES spot for maximum performance
- CXN: Patented two-piece ConneXion technology maximizes energy transfer for optimized feel
- Benefit of the 2 piece design: – Fast swing speed, tunes out vibration.
- The 2 piece bat will flex while swinging creating more momentum translating into bat speed. The pay off is more power.
- 2 1/4" barrel diameter. The S1 barrel is not quite as long as the XL series but still has a large sweet spot